Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 10

Quick Update


I made it! We left Mendoza Friday night in the charter bus and have come to the far north of Argentina! We’ve stopped in four cities so far (Santa Fe, Puerto Rico, Iguazu and Foz) and worked with the local churches giving workshops, services on missions and the 4/14 window, visited hospitals, old folks home, and held presentations in plazas doing dramas and performing with our fusion drum line. It’s amazing seeing how the presence of the Holy Spirit is so evident in each one of our lives! The other day the forty people in our team were spread out in a church giving different workshops, however unknowingly we all highlighted dreams and continuing in the ministries or desires that are in our heart.

Yesterday we were so blessed to be able to visit Iguazu Falls in Iguazu, Argentina (one of the three cities located on the triple border)! It was amazing! Iguazu Falls is one of the seven wonders of the world and even though I showed up without the money to enter the park the Lord once again provided! It was beautiful! I'll send pictures when as soon as I can!

Anyways, I just wanted to say Thank You! Thank you for your prayers! Everyday my health is improving! Every day the Lord surprises me with provision of finances and covering my basic needs! Thank You for your support! 

I’ve paid almost all of the $750 and am believing God for the rest of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment