Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30

Last Stretch

Hey Guys!

I'm in my last little bit of my dts right now, i've returned to Argentina and tonight or tomorrow we leave for El Campo (the desert) to finish our last ten days of outreach. Then we have a few days left of school and graduation on the 12th (one month marker of being 19.. because yes, i am not nineteen. birthday was in august! i'll tell you all about it in my next blog when the school is over). Everything in Honduras was fantastic! But yes, this is just a quick note to let you guys know whats happening right now and as well i wanted to ask if you could all pray for me! I've got two weeks left and i'm still not sure what Gods plans are for me in these upcoming months. If you guys could pray i get a clear word from Jesus that would be great!! Love you all and miss you bunches!!

ps. Congrats Sam and Jess on the baby!! I didn't forget, on the contrary i was so excited about your upcoming due date that i actually dreamed about the baby a week ago! haha. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment